CUSTOMIZED FRAGRANCES FOR THOSE WHO DARE TO REFER THEIR FRIENDS
They Say Make It Personal
We Say We're, Like, Always Personal
WHERE FRAGRANCE ARCHITECTURE MEETS OLFACTIVE RESTORATION. AND WITHIN A REFLECTION OF INDIVIDUALITY & INQUISITION. IT MAY APPEAR BLURRY FOR SOME, BUT NOT FOR THE ONES WHO CAN'T DEFINE WHAT THE HEART WANTS, AND ESPECIALLY AT TIMES WHEN YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO YOUR HEART BUT ARE AWARE OF EVERYTHING YOU KNOW, LOVE, CHERISH & HOLD TO BE TRUE & RIGHT.
THEY MAY CALL IT A PEACEFUL INQUISITION BUT FOR US, AND FOR ME ESPECIALLY, IT'S NOT ALWAYS THAT WAY. SOME SAY IT'S A CONTRAST OF INSTINCTS, BUT UNWAVERING IS RIGHT AND TRYING TO PROTECT BY CALLING OUT WHAT I DEEM WRONG IS SOMETHING I FILE UNDER KNOW THYSELF. SO YEAH, YOU CAN DEFINITELY FILE IT UNDER CONFIDENT BUT PRECIOUS IT IS NOT. IT IS AN EXPRESSION OF REBELLION AND IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING AND NOT ONE MEANT TO BE TARNISHED WITH, LIKE EVER.
Send us the answers to these questions and we'll make sure you'll get rewarded for the referral (just let us know the email of the friend you referred to us):
1. If you could take the love of your life on a date, where would it be and what would you be wearing?
2. If you and the love of your life have or had a love song you considered yours, what song was it or what song would it be?
3. If you could create a wedding registry at any online store, which store would it be and what would be at the top of your list? For example, would it be Frette sheets or furniture from Design Within Reach?
4. If you could afford any type of sound system and any type of car which brands would you choose?
5. If you got a thousand dollar gift card which e-tailer would you choose if you only could divvy it up between three stores?
6. If you knew you could only subscribe to only three magazines for the rest of your life, what publications would they be?
7. What would be your dream job if you could skip the entire interview process?
8. What brand of clothing would you want to be buried in? I'll let you choose up to three (I like odd numbers).
9. What would you want your tombstone to say? This tells me a lot about a person.
10. If your house was on fire and you could only run out with three things, what would they be and why?